What is the most important factor when choosing an assisted living facility?

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Mentorship

Literal
Log is on the right
Contact info: Erick Gochez
909-753-8738

Interpretive:
From my experience volunteering at Heritage Court in Upland, I gained a lot of knowledge about a lot of different aspects in life. From how to communicate with a variety of different people to gaining more of a patience in life, everything has been very important. I would have to say that the most important thing I gained during this entire would be the patience. Not just with the residents, but more of a patience in life. Before this year I was a really impatient person, but now, as I've matured and dealt with a variety of different people, I've learned how to become more patient.

Applied:
Everything that I've done with my mentorship I feel has helped answer my EQ. I've seen what a good activities director could do, how the cost of the facility helps can affect one choosing the facility, and how the quality can affect all the other two answers to my EQ.

No comments:

Post a Comment