What is the most important factor when choosing an assisted living facility?

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

2014 Interview

1. I interview Debora Martinez, and she's in East House.

2. I plan to do crime scene investigation or behavioral analysis. This is an area of interest for me.

3. I plan to volunteer at forensics in the LAPD or volunteer with police sergeant in San Dimas.

4. I truly don't know what to expect. It's something i never thought about

5. Can you explain more about the senior project in general? What are some ways to make the senior project bearable? Is it as stressful as the rumors say?

The senior project in general is pretty much exactly as Purther explains it. It's a 9 month project that helps you find out more about your topic. Ways to make it bearable. Hmm. Make sure that you make all your deadlines. It gets crazy hectic and yeah, it is as stressful as it seems.

No comments:

Post a Comment